Senior CRM Manager - Maternity Cover
Posted by Connie Sullivan
Posted by Connie Sullivan
Reporting to the Marketing Director, this fixed-term Senior CRM Manager contract, is responsible for leading the development and take-to-market delivery of the Omni-Channel Global CRM strategy, to foster profitable long-term relationships with existing NEOM customers.
We are looking for someone to own the NEOM existing customer brand journey and communication strategy, tailoring CRM campaigns to align with customer needs and behaviour. Be the champion of customer data, insight, and business intelligence, laddering back to our Retention KPI’s. Be passionate about CRM, have a data-driven, analytical mindset, and be accountable for setting, measuring, and owning KPI’s, to deliver a profitable customer-base with a strong CLTV, fuelling loyalty and advocacy for NEOM Wellbeing.
This position is the manager of our CRM team, responsible for the people management of our CRM Executive. This position is based in either London or Harrogate office, with the flexibility to work from home on occasion.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Develop the Global CRM strategy for the UK, US, and ROW, in-line with the business’ understanding of NEOM customer cohorts, behaviour, and needs, to drive efficiencies in customer retention metrics.
• Build a seamless customer journey that educates our active customers, prospects and lapsing customers on the NEOM brand; key wellbeing pillars, products, and reasons to shop D2C (the home of brand experience), to fuel engagement metrics and retention KPI’s.
• Own the Loyalty strategy for NEOM D2C to drive long-term engagement and growth of repeat purchase, leveraging segmentation, surprise, and delight, and the NEOM loyalty scheme, to fuel retention KPI’s including reducing Churn, growing order frequency, increasing AOV and building advocacy and repeat purchase in key cohorts, with focus on increasing CTLV.
• Lead the ESP agency to keep abreast of the latest CRM technology and tools, to build an ‘always-on’ improvement strategy for email segmentation and delivery.
• Seamlessly run ‘test and learn’ campaigns to maximise learnings and fuel growth of and contribution to D2C and Brand performance, from the CRM channel.
• Work collaboratively with Head of Ecommerce and internal Web Development team, to continually monitor opportunities and improvements to drive site conversion of existing customers, maximising customer experience on site, to take NEOM’s brand to the next level and deliver digital-first innovation.
• Own the data capture process across D2C site and across NEOM stores, supporting the Customer Marketing team to enhance processes and performance of capturing new names for the NEOM D2C database. Drive technology efficiencies on-site to maximise data capture, plus contribute with expertise into the Paid Media Lead Gen strategy, to fuel new names from Paid Social, to enable strong Prospect conversion campaigns to be at play.
• Assess new channels for CRM (Direct Mail, SMS, new platforms) to continually enhance the performance of the channel and develop best practices for NEOM.
• Support the Head of Digital Marketing with data and broader customer insights, to drive improvements in D2C Paid Media acquisition campaigns, through working collaboratively on a seamless Acquisition-Retention strategy, to support profitable D2C channel growth – with a measurable Re-targeting strategy in play at all times.
• Lead NEOM’s business access, understanding and reporting of data and insights working as lead to our BI agency, to support delivery of a data-backed CRM strategy.
• Support the delivery of a profitable D2C performance with a clear strategy to achieve our CRM KPI’s, including Cohort profitability (Cohort sizes, AOV, Order Frequency), Email Engagement (unsubscribes, new names), Traffic (from email), Revenue (% D2C revenue), and Churn (retention).
• Line Management of the CRM Executive supporting their ongoing career development and continually upskilling them, to add value to the department, including ownership of all Creative briefs for email and other CRM initiatives, to the internal Creative studio, Design and Copy team.
• Deliver weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting for CRM, with a clear narrative of performance against set KPI’s and insightful commentary to set wider context against delivery, to demonstrate a clear understanding of the winning and losing levers.
• External management of the Data agency and the ESP (Email Service Provider) with clear SLA’s in place and regular meetings, with clear agendas, to maximise their output and efficiencies.
• Budget management of CRM platform costs, activation and the budgeting process including annual budget setting and supporting re-forecasting, as required, throughout the Fiscal.
• Enhance engagement metrics of email with a supporting Creative strategy that involves A/B. testing of copy and creative (design, video and UGC assets), to keep engagement KPIs in growth, and Email revenue growth on a positive trend.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
• Experience in effectively managing and leading teams or individuals.
• Data-driven mindset, with analytic approach, and clear focus on performance delivery against pre-agreed KPI’s.
• A desire to learn about CRM new practices and share across the wider team for shared understanding.
• Collaborative mindset, to work as a wider Omni-Channel team to align channel activation at key moments.
• High energy, willingness to learn and the desire to get stuck in
• Strong organisational skills, attention to detail & excellent communicator
• Enjoy a fast-paced business with a ‘start up’ mentality and approach
• Genuine passion & enthusiasm for the brand, and beauty / wellness industry
COME JOIN US
Please send your CV and covering note, telling us all about you and what your feel you can bring to NEOM,
Subject: Senior CRM Manager
Please note, we will only be able to reply to applications that have been successful in being shortlisted.
If you have not heard back from us within 28 days, we are sorry, but you have not been successful at this time.